Покемон кингдра

Покемон кингдра

# Move Type Class Pow. PP Acc. Effect TM2 Headbutt Normal Physical 70 15 100% Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch. TM3 Curse Ghost None — 10 — Ghosts pay half their max HP to hurt the target every turn. Others decrease Speed but raise Attack and Defense. TM6 Toxic Poison None — 10 90% Badly poisons the target, inflicting more damage every turn. TM10 Hidden Power Normal Special 1 15 100% Power and type depend upon user’s IVs. Power can range from 30 to 70. TM13 Snore Normal Special 40 15 100% Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch. Only works if the user is sleeping. TM14 Blizzard Ice Special 120 5 70% Has a 10% chance to freeze the target. TM15 Hyper Beam Normal Special 150 5 90% User foregoes its next turn to recharge. TM16 Icy Wind Ice Special 55 15 95% Has a 100% chance to lower the target’s Speed by one stage. TM17 Protect Normal None — 10 — Prevents any moves from hitting the user this turn. TM18 Rain Dance Water None — 5 — Changes the weather to rain for five turns. TM20 Endure Normal None — 10 — Prevents the user’s HP from lowering below 1 this turn. TM21 Frustration Normal Physical 1 20 100% Power increases as happiness decreases, up to a maximum of 102. TM24 Dragonbreath Dragon Special 60 20 100% Has a 30% chance to paralyze the target. TM27 Return Normal Physical 1 20 100% Power increases with happiness, up to a maximum of 102. TM32 Double Team Normal None — 15 — Raises the user’s evasion by one stage. TM34 Swagger Normal None — 15 90% Raises the target’s Attack by two stages and confuses the target. TM35 Sleep Talk Normal None — 10 — Randomly uses one of the user’s other three moves. Only works if the user is sleeping. TM39 Swift Normal Special 60 20 — Never misses. TM44 Rest Psychic None — 10 — User sleeps for two turns, completely healing itself. TM45 Attract Normal None — 15 100% Target falls in love if it has the opposite gender, and has a 50% chance to refuse attacking the user. HM3 Surf Water Special 95 15 100% Inflicts regular damage and can hit Dive users. HM6 Whirlpool Water Special 35 15 85% Prevents the target from leaving battle and inflicts 1/16 its max HP in damage for 2-5 turns. HM7 Waterfall Water Physical 80 15 100% Has a 20% chance to make the target flinch.



Источник: pokedream.com


Добавить комментарий